http://www.englishohmy.com

Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Summer is on the Horizon!



Hi Everyone!

Happy summer to all my southern teachers! I know that this Friday is your last day, and I know you are absolutely elated! I have 13 more teaching days, and 21 more actual days before I can wave goodbye to my school for the summer.  We are getting there!

I have to be honest, I have been MIA this month; however, I have been missing in action for a realllllyyyyy good reason.  I have partnered up with another Teachers Pay Teachers seller, Kathy of The Fun Factory, and we have been hard at work creating an INCREDIBLE July sale-Sun, Sand & Savings Summer Sale!



We have 75 sellers participating in this incredible sale, and JUST WAIT until you see the deals and steals that are coming, along with unbelievable giveaways.  I just want to hook and bait you a little, because the month of July is going to be something for buyers.  STAY TOONED!

I hope your school is winding down successfully, and you are on the brink of dipping your toes in the pool!




No comments:

Post a Comment